Mercedes Benz 7G-Tronic 722.9 Repair
Transmission Control Unit
Please log in for pricing
24 month guarantee
The 7G-Tronic transmission control unit fails very commonly. Usually malfunctions start happening intermittently, and progressively become more frequent. In the event that a customer's unit is beyond repair, we can supply an exchange unit with no programming or coding necessary. Please send us only the control unit (without the valve body), and ensure the unit is clean and dry.
Please note that the guarantee only covers the speed sensors.
- P0717: The signal from component Y3/8n1 (Turbine speed sensor (VGS)) is not available.
- P0718: Component Y3/8n1 (Turbine speed sensor (VGS)) is defective.
- P2767: The signal from component Y3/8n2 (Internal speed sensor (VGS)) is not available.
- P2768: Component Y3/8n2 (Internal speed sensor (VGS)) is defective.
- P0722: The signal from component Y3/8n3 (Output speed sensor (VGS)) is not available.
- P0723: Component Y3/8n3 (Internal speed sensor (VGS)) is defective.
- Transmission in limp mode
- Sudden, harsh, rough gear changes
- Gears not selecting
- C Class (W203, W204, W205)
- CLK (W209)
- E Class (W211, A207, C207, W212)
- ML (W164, W166)
- S Class (W220, W221, W222)
- SLK (R171, R172)
- Vehicles equipped with 722.9 transmission
Common Part Numbers