Mercedes Benz ESL/ELV W204, W207, W212 Repair
Other Control Unit
Please log in for pricing
24 month guarantee
This type of electric steering lock (ESL) is one of the most commonly failing control units on the C and E Class. Usually the ESL starts malfunctioning intermittently, progressively worsening to total failure. If the ESL is jammed locked and won't come out, please do not attempt to remove it. Send us the steering column with the ESL fitted.
- A25407: The electric steering lock has a malfunction. There is a mechanical fault.
- A25408: The electric steering lock has a malfunction. There is a signal fault or the message is faulty.
- A25464: The electric steering lock has a malfunction. There is an implausible signal.
- Key turns but not starting
- Steering not locking/unlocking
- Clicking sound when inserting/removing key
- C Class W204
- E Class W212
- E Class Coupe C207
- E Class Convertible A207
Common Part Numbers